The WiLD Experience is a three day leadership development program to develop your leadership capacity through our Whole Leader Development Tools, and to give you all you need to implement these tools in your organization. After receiving your application and confirming your acceptance, you will receive instructions for making payment followed by confirmation of your registration.
UPCOMING WILD EXPERIENCE DATES
April, 2018 (Dates will be posted) – Seattle, Washington
July 17-18, 2017 – Indianapolis, Indiana – REGISTRATION CLOSED
October 24-26, 2016 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
July 13-15, 2016 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
April 20-22, 2016 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
November 4-6, 2015 – Seattle, Washington – REGISTRATION CLOSED
The WiLD (Whole and Intentional Leader Development) Experience is a 10 part program where you will get personalized feedback on each of the 10 developmental tools in the WiLD Toolkit, as well as be coached by other leaders from a range of organizational contexts. Whether you would like to be certified as a WiLD Toolkit Coach or Facilitator, or are simply in need of a transformational developmental experience to help you get prepared for your next leadership challenge, the WILD Experience is for you. The sessions include:
- Leader Identity, Personality & Character
- Calling and Purpose
- Purposeful Goals
- Composure Under Pressure
- Learning from Experience
- Building Strategic Networks
- Investing in the Learning and Growth of Others
LEVELS OF ENGAGEMENT
There are three levels of engagement for attendees:
1. Partners (Contact for Price): Includes a three-day training from 8-1pm each day, The Whole Leader Guidebook, one year access to the WiLD Toolkit, and a certificate in Whole Leader Development upon completion of all tools.
2. Facilitators (Contact for Price): Includes a three-day training from 8-1pm each day, the Whole Leader Guidebook, one year access to the WiLD Toolkit, a certificate in Whole Leader Development, and certification as a WiLD Toolkit Facilitator and associated resources.
3. Coaches (Contact for Price): In addition to the facilitator package, coaches will receive additional hours of training from 2-5 pm on each day of the preview. Certified coaches will receive access to coaching resources (i.e. coaching intake forms, coaching wisdom, coaching primers, etc.), as well as an invitation to our coaching community, and our Coach the Coaches calls.
Outcomes for participants in the WiLD Experience include:
- A transformational moment of reflection, awareness and action regarding your personal development as a leader or potential leader.
- Each participant completing all requirements will receive a Certificate in Whole Leader Development.
- Ability to facilitate developmental conversations with other.
- Increased self-awareness.
- Clarity around purpose and calling.
- Extensive knowledge of the WiLD Toolkit, including all eight assessments and ten feedback reports
- Developed capacity to use WiLD Toolkit to coach and develop the leaders around you
- Optional certification as a WiLD Coach or Facilitator.